Monday, January 19, 2009

Hooray for the Staples guy!

Today has been a very busy day off school.  I started cleaning my room and then decided that I needed to go run some errands instead.  The first on my list was to go get a Sam's Club card so I could buy sheet protectors and colored paper for the rest of my errands.  The second errand was to go get a scrapbook to put my beautiful pages in.  Third was having my notes from school bound at Staples on the recommendation of Kate.  She also told me to ask about printing my scrapbook pages there.  I didn't end up leaving the house until 1:30pm because the last errand on my list required me to organize things before I left.  I was really worried that I would not be home iin time to prepare for the dinner party at my house so I was a little stressed, but everything went perfect.  I had to wait a little at Sam's, but it was quick once I was helped and there were no lines at Target.  I figured it would take a while at Staples and didn't know if I was going to have to go to Kinkos too if it was really expensive , but the man behind the counter was so helpful!!  Luckily he remembered Kate so he knew how to bind my stuff and to print my pages was only $1.79(They can't print to the edges so I had to get the size bigger paper).  I was so excited! Anyway, it really is amazing how one nice person can brighten your day.  Hooray for the Staples guy!!!!

No comments: