Sunday, January 18, 2009
Geneology
Today at church we talked about family history work a little bit and they asked us to try and fill out a family pedigree chart of four generations including where & when they were born, married and died. Before you read the rest try to fill out a chart for yourself and see how much you can do.
Are you done?
It was easy to fill out my part and my parents, but i didn't really get past my grandparents names(although for some reason I had a hard time even remembering grandma Goodman's maiden name). I could remember Grandpa Goodman and Grandma Kerby's parents, probably because I had met both of those great-grandmas, but i didn't know where most of them were born, married or died.
I think it is so sad that I know so little about my family. I know I have a book of Papa & Nana at my parent's house, and we have Chariot's of Fire about my mom's family, I think it is the Cluff's.
Hopefully there are a few people who are or have been doing the family's geneology. I was told that uncle Randy had done a lot for the Goodman's, but I am not sure if he is still doing it. Does anyone know what the status of our geneology is and who has been doing it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Not sure-you could pick it up maybe? :)
Post a Comment