Thursday, January 8, 2009
Slick Horns
On Christmas Eve my dad decided to have a all girl roping, which meant that Kelly and I were going to rope. I was nervous to say the least because the last time we tried to rope together I ended up on the ground and Kelly has never let me forget that she never got to even throw her loop because I didn't catch. I hit the cow a few times that day, but nothing close to catching. I have tried a few times since then and not until yesterday did I catch anything but I was so excited when the rope went around the horns and then realized that we didn't have a photographer so I had no proof! Luckily today my mom was out taking pictures while my dad, grandpa and I roped so I now have proof that i roped a cow! Yeah!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yay for you! :) Darn, I wish I had known there was a rodeo today. The kids weren't taking naps like they were supposed to so we went for a drive and I actually thought about driving out there but I didn't think anybody would be around.
woohooo! I guess practice really works huh :) or maybe it was the horse :)
Congrats! So cool and even proof to top if off-git-r-done!
You are by far the coolest person I know!
HOLLY ANN! When were you gonna tell me you had a blog! WAHOO I'm so excited!
How are you?
Keep in touch dearest!
I love you!
Good for you! I was ropin with Tyler when I was 4 months prego and I had a similar crash...Haven't roped much since. I don't have too many pictures either...seems that I am always the photographer! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment