So for those of you who don't know I was in an accident this week on my way to a physical therapy conference in Las Vegas. Basically it was snowing and way too many cars (mostly semis) were going too fast to stop once the first accident happened. Kate and I were the 4th to last car involved. We hit a semi, spun, got hit from behind and I think hit a few other things, but my eyes were closed to I didn't see. We crawled out the back window (which was broken out but not smashed like it is in the picture. Don't know when the smashing happened). Luckily we are fine. I went to the ER in Kingman and had a CT scan to make sure my neck was ok and then we went on to Vegas with a few of our teachers. Here are the pics Kate took of Jose:
This is what I found on the internet about it:
In Mohave County, Interstate 40 westbound is closed at milepost 88 near the Mohave and Yavapai county line.
All westbound traffic is being diverted onto U.S. 66 at Seligman.
DPS says traffic will remain on U.S. 66 and will later re-enter I-40 in Kingman.
Westbound I-40 was closed at about 2:00 p.m. due to several semi tractor trailers becoming stuck on the road and others sliding off the roadway. The area is now receiving more heavy snow.
Several collisions also have occurred there, some with injuries, none life threatening or fatal.
The backup reached more than 12 miles in length at one point today.
6 comments:
I'm so glad your okay. You must have been terrified. I would have been.
Dang Holly! I am so glad you are ok.
WOW! I'm glad you are okay! Your poor car is smashed!
Holly I am so glad this accident turned out better than the last. You are lucky, once again!
So sorry to hear about your accident. I am so glad you are safe and in one piece. Your car looks crazy!!
I love your song:)
Post a Comment