Saturday, August 8, 2009
Friday Afternoon with Aunt Holly
Last Friday I picked up Ginger's 2 oldest kids and we had the best Friday afternoon! We went swimming in one of my apartment's pools, made sugar cookies with frosting & sprinkles, and had Barros pizza & watched a movie on my computer while sitting on my couch. They couldn't believe that I would let them eat on the couch or that we were watching a movie on my computer! Apparently they don't do those kinds of things at home:) I guess I wore them out cuz they crashed on the way home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAHAHAHA! That last picture of Bailey and Zac narc'd out in the back seat is PRICELESS
love these pics... zac looks so excited in the 1st one :) i love it when they fall asleep in the car... it makes for a quiet ride & fun pic :)
Post a Comment