Thursday, July 16, 2009

My new place

I was lucky enough to find a great deal on a apartment on the Mesa/Gilbert border and moved in a few weeks ago. I live all by
myself...hooray! I am so ready to live alone for a little while! I still have boxes everywhere (not as bad as in the pic) and don't know where I want everything yet, but
it is feeling more like home every day. I am so happy to have a place to work on my projects and cook without having to worry about being in other people's way! I just bought a new queen size bed (it is amazing how much older you feel when you aren't sleeping on a twin bed) and am getting a new comforter set tomorrow (I have a friend who works at Kohl's)! I will put up more recent pics of the new place soon. I like visitors so let me know if you are in the Gilbert Rd/US 60 area!

2 comments:

Derek & Melanie said...

How nice to have a place of your own. You must be loving it. How long are you going to be in the Mesa/Gilbert area?

Oh by the way, my husbands name is Derek, not Tyler.

ginger said...

hey how come i didn't know you had a friend who works at kohls!! :) hook me up woman. your place looks good :)haha.