Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Friday Afternoon with Aunt Holly

Yesterday I picked up Gin's kids again and went to Brandis & Donny's house to go swimming with their kids. I ended up taking their 2 oldest with us to the community pool and had lots of fun splashing around and taking pictures. I taught Bailee how to do an underwater hand stand and they thought it was so cool that I could dive down so deep to pick up their water toys when we made them sink. (It was only a 5' deep pool.) We swam for about an hour and then headed back to the house so Ashtyn could get ready for meet the teacher night! I took B & Zac to my apartment and we ate Sonic while watching Peter Pan. They even got to have ice cream and sit on my couch while they ate again! It was even cooler that I hooked my computer up to my TV so the movie was playing on both screens!




2 comments:

The Judd Family said...

What is this?! I WANT to go swimming, eat at Sonic, and watch movies with Aunt Holly too!! Boo. :)

ginger said...

you are so COOL!!