Friday, December 5, 2008
More Gross Pictures
The past week I have noticed that the shower has not been draining very well and I remembered when I got back from summer break the same things was happening so I figured I would do what I did before. Oddly enough I was still surprised at what I found, and I have pictures so you can all enjoy it with Kate and I. Keep in mind that there are three girls using the same bathroom, but only one of us lets bobby pins and razor covers go down the drain (and it is not me or Kate). I actually had to use pliers and pull chucnks of hair covered in what I am telling myself was conditioner, but this was right after I poured the water from ionizing myself down the drain so who knows what it really was. There was actually quite a bit more that I had already pulled out and thrown away before Kate came in with the camara. Enjoy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is ridiculously disgusting!
k seriously i tried to scroll down as fast as i could so i didn't have to see any of the rest of it & i couldn't do it fast enough!! that is sooooo disgusting i can't believe you posted that. i am really sick to my stomach now! i'm gonna go get a dr p :)
that looks just as bad as what you pulled out when we were there in August! Sheesh, stick the hair to the wall and take the bobby pins out BEFORE the shower! :)
AH! That was nasty!
ok maybe I'm warped cuz I'm laughing...brings back memories:)
Post a Comment