
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Ionization
A while ago I went with my mo to have an ionization treatment and some reflexology. I didn't quite know what to think, and I still don't, but it was interesting. It basically pulls unwanted stuff out of you. There is even a color code. Orange is from joints, brown is cellular debris, foam is from lymphatic system...and the list continues. My family really seems to like it and I am still curious so I decided to buy a unit for myself to use on my family and whomever else was brave enough to try it. I just got it in yesterday and I used it on myself to figure out how it worked. Here are the pictures:

At 3 minutes

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Love it! So you're bringing it for Christmas, right?
that's disgusting... can i try?!! mine will be so gross i'm sure too... how many times do you have to do it before it's not so clear? :)
wow, you have a lot of crap coming out of you. :)
Ok.. I think that is worse that the hair in the drain! Looks like you took a poodie in that water! I have never heard of that thing before!
Post a Comment