
My mom will probably be horrified when she sees this, but those of you who know me well should expect it. She always used to say that it looked like a hurricane hit my room, and this week was no exception. This is what my room looks like when I go out of town for the weekend. I had so much laundry to do (probably two weeks worth) which I started at night and had to finish the next morning and no time to fold and

put it away before I had to go to class, plus some of them had to air dry so I couldn't put them away even if I wanted to. I did put the clothes on my bed away before I went to be that night, but the rest stayed until this morning. Luckily I didn't have class today so I was bored. I planned to go to the gym and lift weights, but there are always so many meat heads there that I decided to clean instead, and yes I am feeling ok.

I can't exercise in my room if I can't see the floor, so that was my motivation. I took three pics of it clean so you could see I wasn't hiding things in corners. The cute drawings on the wall are from my niece Bailee (who signed the pics "Bailee Rae Lou Organ because her teacher says she looks like Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch). I don't know how long it will stay like this, but it will at least be clean until I get home from work:) Just kidding. I can normally keep it like this a week unless I do laundry again, which might be a good idea so I don't have so much to put away. Well, time to work out. Yeah!!
1 comment:
i don't know if you should let people in on the look of your room! especially for evidence for when you have kids someday & their room (or i guess your whole house!!) looks like a hurricane hit! i can't wait to see :)
Post a Comment