will learn a little more about me, even if you think you know me. Most of you, ok none of you but Adam, know my old roommate Heather. Boy are you missing out! She is one of my favorite people ever and we were only roommates for 7 months. It is strange that even though neither of us was ever home we managed to have fun together quite often. I loved that even when we were in separate rooms I didn't feel like we were apart. Now I live in a house with three other girls, two of whom are really good friends, one since elementary school, and I feel like I am always by myself. Kate and I will sometimes do something together and sometimes we talk when we get home from school, but even then it is often over the instant messenger to be funny. It just isn't the same.Anyway, today I was again bored out of my mind because nobody is home except Alyce who was sleeping all day (she works night shifts at the hospital) and realized how much I miss Heather. I even put together a list of ways I know that I miss Heather:
1. It was raining and all I wanted to do was sit in front of the
TV with a blanket, dark hot chocolate and the short version of "Pride and Predjudice".2. I catch myslef using the word "fabulous".
3. I only had cheddar cheese in the fridge so I took a piece of Kate's munster cheese for my sandwich (egg concoction, hashbrowns and cheese with salsa) just to add a little variety.
4. We bought the same shoes in different colors!
5. I bought clothes that look a lot like hers. (the purple top and black sweater and cream top)
6. We take pics when we play Scrabble so she can see how we did and all the fun words.




3 comments:
This post made me all choked up...I miss you too! Sometimes I don't realize how much until my brother starts cheering for football games, or looks at me like I'm an idiot for asking "how does this look?" Or when I get this great idea for something to cook...I think of you a lot when I'm cooking.
I think "damnsexy" may just be the 2 words I got a text about last night. I am right?
Love you!
hey there's seriously gotta be something to do in flag! no wonder you're bored :) i hope you somehow can remember who you really are & the reason families can be together forever. lob you tons. hope you can make it next week for brydon's baptism.
It was very early in the morning when I made the last comment (you know how I am early in the morning) and I forgot to comment on how fantastic your new clothes look! I love the movie-star pose in the first pic. bravo.
Post a Comment