Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The boy in the picture:)

I didn't realize that anyone would not know about Adam, but Melanie asked who the boy in the picture was so I will tell a little about him.  His name is Adam Wirtz and we have been dating 4 1/2 years.  Forever I know!  We first met in our freshman math class at Gilbert High, but I wouldn't talk to him because he hung out with the skaters. :)  He had to go to Mesquite the rest of high school (poor kid) and I didn't see him again until he came with a friend to my kajukenbo class just before I left for Ecuador.  We both tested for our orange belts shortly after I got home and became best friends while practicing for the test.  We hung out as friends for about a year and then started dating in August of 2004.  Adam played lacrosse at ASU and coaches a high school team right now.  He plans on going to PT school and is waiting to hear from a few schools to decide where he is going to go!  He lives in Gilbert so I don't get to see him as often as I would like to, but I will back in the valley soon! Here are a few pics.  I am realizing that we really don't have many of us, so I will work on that. The playlist I have up right now are songs that remind me of him or our situation in one way or another.  Enjoy!



3 comments:

Derek & Melanie said...

How did I miss that you had a boyfriend for 4 1/2 years? Thanks for blogging about him for me.

Cheryl Elmer said...

love the last picture of you two.

Shannon said...

I was wondering who the mystery man was too! That cool you have dated so long! And what's so bad about Mesquite???! =0D