Friday, May 7, 2010

Graduation

I finally did it! I now have my DPT!!! There was a ceremony at the Sky Dome at NAU in Flagstaff at 10am on Friday May 7th and then we had a class party that night.  It was so fun! Thanks Mom, Dad, Adam, Art & Kathy for coming!!!



My parents said the way they found me in the crowd was to look for my red shoes, and it helped that I stood next to one of the tallest guys in my class.






The guy in the dark blue shirt is in my class and the man jammin' on the accordion is one of my professors. My mom was very impressed and made the comment that she never had professors like this!
We didn't really get any pics of me in my cap/gown/hood because it took forever to find my parents so Brandis took a few when I got back.

No comments: