
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Bored
got up and had a lot of time to get ready for church today so I actually did my hair and put on more make up than usual since I got a lot from my mom for christmas from Ulta. One girl in the Relief Society presidency didn't even recognize me:) I don't know if that is good or bad. LOL. Anyway, I was bored when I got home (translation: I didn't want to work on my paper) and wanted to use my new camera so I took a few pics. As you can tell I forgot to turn off the flash and forgot to put powder on (I was too excited about using purple eyeshadow I guess). Then I was still bored (still didn't want to work on my paper) so I tried some of the fun editing tools in photoshop and ended up with a green sketch and poster edges. I think they are kinda cute so here they are.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment